Partial Feature List
- 12" Galvanized Steel Wearband
- Air Ride Suspension
- Bendix® TAB-6™ ABS System
- Premium 5-Year Wheel End System
- Heavy-Duty Kingpin & Approach Plate Assembly
- 27" Deep Integrated Threshold Plate Assembly
- 6-Post Front Wall
- Weather Tight Hardwood Floor System
The 4000D is a lightweight dry van lined with plywood. This makes it easier to repair scuffs and dents from loading at unequaled value.
The van is reinforced with 80,000 psi galvanized steel strips and wearbands. The wearbands are 12" tall and create a barrier along the crease of the floor for the first foot to protect van walls from cargo as it's loaded. It also improves stability, effectively bracing the perimeter right up to the back door of the trailer.
Speaking of the rear door, it's also composed of stainless steel for maximum strength and durability.
The 4000D also features 4" LED stop and turn lights like our other trailer models, which aside being brighter and more energy efficient also tend to be one less maintenance issue to worry about down the road.