Partial Feature List
- Contoured Beam at Rear for Proper Axle Loading
- Durable Outrigger Attachments
- Plasma Cut One-piece Main Beam Webs
- Rear Corners Designed for High Impact Loads
- 5-Year Stemco® Platinum Performance Wheel End System
- 100% Plug-in Connectors
The 4000S is an all steel heavy duty flatbed. The massive main beam boasts a whopping 80,000 pound load capacity, and can hold 57,000 pounds if loaded on a single coil.
The rear corners are designed for high impact loads where some extra frame protection is useful. Damage to the wooden floor while loading heavy cargo is one of the leading causes of maintenance, and both this feature and the contoured beam in the rear axle helps with minimal wear loading.
With outrigger attachments and a durable suspension system, the 4000S flatbed is ready to cruise the highways with all types of heavy duty loads safely and efficiently.
A major consideration for flatbed trailers, since they are open and can't rely on enclosing the cargo area to protect components, is how the electrical system is set up. Utility flatbeds use a modular and all internally soldered electrical system.
None of the wiring is exposed, so moisture or corrosive materials that touch the connectors won't leak into the wiring itself. This prevents complications due to corroded wires, as well as water-based shorts.
Some of the options available for the 4000S include:
- Extra lights
- Factory installed Conestoga II
- Factory installed DOT and non-DOT rated bulkheads
- Sliding suspension systems
- Tri-axle suspensions for high load applications
- Wide single tires
- Multiple Gooseneck length option
Contact us today to learn more about the features and benefits of the Utility 4000S flatbed trailer.