Partial Feature List
- Snag-Free® Interior Lining
- 110-1/2" Rear Door Opening Height
- 80K Flush Steel Logistics Posts
- Diagonal Reinforcing Gussets on Slider Rails
- Hendrickson® HKANT 40K Air Ride/Slider System
- Injected Polyurethane Foam Core Composite Side Wall
- Light Weight Aluminum Exterior Side Skin
- D.O.T. Rated Dock Bumper
The 4000D-X Composite Dry Van is a leader in composite trailers today.
The 12" galvanized steel wearband encircles the interior along the floor, bracing the frame and protecting the lower walls from bumps and scratches during loading. 80K flush steel posts further reinforce the frame for stability without adding excessive weight. Injected polyurethane core side walls reduce rattle and seal the van for superior cargo protection.
This composite design reduces tare weight and is extra strong. Drivers can rest assured that cargo will stay protected in all weather conditions, and the frame will be more stable for turns and maneuvering.
Everything from the frame to the outside skin speaks to the expression of quality. For over 100 years Utility has been a leader in dry vans, creating true workhorses of the road when fleets demand the very best for their cargo. Other leading features include:
- Stainless steel rear door frame
- 80K flush steel support posts
- Galvanized interior lining increases strength and reduces snags
- 27" threshold plate attached to buckplate and side gussets to prevent floorboard decay and increase strength
The fusion of craftsmanship and technology comes from our exclusive test track where we conduct R&D on all our trailer models. Every trailer is rigorously tested to meet our quality and safety standards, giving fleet owners peace of mind and lower cost of ownership.
Learn more about the class-leading 4000D-X Composite Dry Van today!